Cosmetic Dermatology Videos
Cosmetic Dermatology - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Pre Course Knowledge Evaluation
- Chapter 2: Introduction
- Chapter 3: Ageing Skin
- Chapter 4: The Ageing Process
- Chapter 5: Cosmetic Dermatology Overview
- Chapter 6: Cosmetic Dermatology: The Aesthetic Consultation
- Chapter 7: Skin Conditions Due To Photoageing
- Chapter 8: Skin Conditions Due To Pigmentation Disorders
- Chapter 9: Skin Conditions Due To Sebaceous Gland Disorders
- Chapter 10: Skin Conditions Due To Eccrine Sweat Gland Disorder
- Chapter 11: Skin Conditions Due To Hair Follicle Gland Disorders
- Chapter 12: Skin Conditions Due To Vascular Disorders
- Chapter 13: Skin Conditions Due To Benign Growth
- Chapter 14: Skin Conditions Due To Abnormal Wound Healing
- Chapter 15: Skin Conditions Due To Adipose Tissue -Related Conditions
- Chapter 16: Skin Conditions Due To Skin Cancers
- Chapter 17: Summary
- Chapter 18: Online Assessment Quiz
Features of Our Cosmetic Dermatology Course: The Basics of Dermatology Service
- Learn the common types of cosmetic skin conditions. Providers will learn the basic skin conditions that need identification for procedural dermatology and learn how aesthetic solutions could best benefit each particular condition.
- Determine appropriate treatment. Students will also learn about the best possible treatments to apply to specific cosmetic concerns in an effective way. This allows you to not waste too much time or resources on exploratory treatments, and instead get to procedures that work the best.
- Interact with patients effectively. This training will also teach you how to best manage the expectation of your patient, especially if they may have no previous experience with cosmetic procedures. By learning this, you raise the standard of your patient care.
Why Go Through Our Cosmetic Dermatology Course
Improves your results.
With a comprehensive understanding of medical dermatology, medical students will be able to improve their treatments both short and long-term. This also improves your patient experience at your practice.
Prevents adverse side effects.
A significant part of this educational activity is aimed to reduce the incidence of side effects (both major and minor) during these treatments. This also improves patient experience, but can also help your practice provide a higher level of care.
Lets you access reference material easily.
After this training program, students will still be able to access the reference materials discussed for easy study. Not only does this guarantee a reliable reference for foundational dermatology, but this allows them to proceed to higher education with the proper materials.
Disclaimer About Our Cosmetic Dermatology Course
This course is only meant for nurse practitioners, medical students, doctors, and other trained professionals. It is not meant for patients who wish to learn dermatopathology or anything about dermatology by themselves.
Only the basics of cosmetic dermatology are covered in this course. No specialist subjects or other specific niches of a dermatology practice are outlined in this training.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.