LH272 Laser Hair Growth Helmet
Features of the LH272 Laser Hair Growth Helmet
- 272 diode lasers. The best way to determine a laser helmet’s effectiveness is to check the number of diode lasers it has. Having this many medical grade lasers in one unit can maximize the amount of light energy being converted into heat making its way to the scalp. With consistent application up to 30 minutes every other day, users can gradually see the effects of their hair loss slowing down followed by visible hair growth.
- Cordless and rechargeable unit. Home users can walk around and perform light tasks while conducting laser hair treatment.
- Tailored for maximum growth. Compared to other laser devices like a laser cap, our laser helmet covers the total scalp area of the average human head. This ensures maximum coverage to reverse the miniaturization of hair follicles.
Laser Hair Growth Treatment Benefits
- See gradual hair restoration. Laser hair treatments can stimulate hair follicles. Within the first 18 to 26 treatments, you can start to see improvement as the low level laser therapy gradually stops thinning hair and any further hair loss. After 52 treatments, your laser treatment should start to promote hair growth and produce stronger and thicker hair.
- Convenient hair regrowth solution. Get healthy hair with minimal effort. Simply put on the helmet, turn it on, and let it stimulate your hair follicles for up to 30 minutes a day. If you’re at home, you can spend this time performing your daily routine with ease.
- Same power as a clinic therapy unit. Aesthetic practices can add laser helmet treatments to their services with this unit. Everyday home users who have the LH272 can receive medical-grade treatments with its powerful lasers for a more cost-effective price.
Using Laser Hair Helmets
Before treatment, make sure that your laser helmet unit is fully charged. Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner, and then towel dry. Laser hair helmets can be worn safely with damp or dry hair. Avoid blow-drying your hair (which can make it fragile) or using hair styling products before treatment (this can affect how well lasers can reach your scalp). Comb your hair to expose the areas where hair growth is thin or sparse to maximize the diode lasers’ reach.
Wear the laser helmet and ensure it’s secure over your scalp. Turn it on and wear it for 20 to 30 minutes. Home users are free to move around and perform light tasks. After treatment, you may apply prescribed topical hair growth treatments as instructed by your dermatologist. Clean the unit before storing it away.
Contact FACE Med Store for inquiries and customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
LH272 Laser Hair Growth Helmet
1 in stock