21 Gauge 50 mm (2 inch) Microcannulas
Features of FACE Med Store’s Microcannulas
- Flexible microcannula tip. The blunt microcannula tip measures 50mm, providing you with a lengthy radius from the puncturing point to spread fillers and fat evenly. Its flexible feature prevents bending the stainless steel tip, which can affect flow, comfort, and consistency when administering injections to certain body parts.
- Compatible with Luer lock syringes. Each microcannula unit has a plastic female tip compatible with any syringe with a male Luer lock tip. To attach the microcannula tip, simply push the female hub into the male tip and then screw the unit inwards to secure. Luer locks have a firm grip on the microcannula and can reduce the risk of leaking or disconnecting the unit during treatment.
- Surgical-grade stainless steel. Like many quality syringes, our microcannulas are made with stainless steel. This makes the tip sterile, corrosion-resistant, and durable for filler treatments.
Benefits of Our Microcannulas
- Improve your performance. Our microcannulas can help you deliver better results that your patients can appreciate. Larger gauges like this model can better handle substances like fat and larger amounts of gel-like dermal fillers. Rather than puncturing an area multiple times, you can create one puncture and then use the unit’s length and flexibility to deliver an even layer around the treatment area with a low risk of damaging any tissue.
- Better patient experience. With microcannulas, you can minimize the number of punctures created that can trigger your skin’s traumatic response, including inflammation. This can reduce the pain and discomfort your patient feels during the treatment, as well as reduce the risk of side effects like pain, bleeding, bruising, and other side effects commonly associated with injectable treatments like cosmetic fillers.
- Cost-effective solutions. Our products are competitively priced and can give you better deals on quality items without sacrificing quality and performance. Our microcannulas are 40% less compared to other microcannula products of the same quality. Stock up on microcannulas to get better deals and reallocate your savings to improve your practice.
Use a sharp hypodermic needle or syringe that’s slightly bigger than your microcannula’s gauge to puncture a hole in the sterilized treatment area. Insert the needle just past the dermis layer and move it in a gentle side-to-side motion to expand the puncture hole. Avoid performing deep injections or moving the needle in and out as these can promote pain and bruises.
Remove the cannula tip from its packaging and attach it to a compatible syringe filled with your dermal filler, fat, or any injectable substance for cosmetic treatments. Remove the cap and, using the puncture hole, insert the blunt cannula tip under the skin and use its length and flexibility to reach areas around the hole. Unlike ordinary filler injection procedures that can break a blood vessel, the blunt tip of a cannula glides past tissue, minimizing the damage it can cause.
Once your treatment is finished, recap the microcannula unit and dispose of it according to your local guidelines.
Contact FACE Med Store for inquiries and customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
21 Gauge 50 mm (2 inch) Microcannulas
$69.00 – $119.00