Scalpel Blades (#10) and Handle
Features of Scalpel Blades
- Pointed Tip. Fresh blades especially have pointed tips that are perfect for skin incision during dermaplaning.
- Reusable Handle. A durable, reliable, reusable handle that provides a comfortable grip while performing dermaplaning procedures.
- Ergonomic Shape. A concise, ergonomic shape that follows the golden section ratio principle to help make accurate, precise, fine, and curved skin incisions during dermaplaning surgery.
Benefits of Scalpel Blades
Scalpel blades are a commonly used tool to perform non-invasive dermaplaning procedures. They are preferred by doctors and dermatologists as the simplistic yet precise design provides them with the following advantages while performing the surgery:
- High-quality, standardized, and uniform scalpel blade design which provides consistency in the edge used for making skin incisions.
- Scalpel blades are a practical, safe, and reliable tool that is easy to handle while making intricate skin incisions for cosmetic procedures such as dermaplaning.
- The cutting blade of the scalpel can be safely removed and disposed of with minimum danger of injury.
- The ergonomic design of the scalpel blades makes the cleaning and sterilizing before dermaplaning procedures efficient.
- The sharp, pointed tip along with the comfortable handle significantly reduces the risk of scars and injuries during a dermaplaning surgery.
Using Scalpel Blades
Dermaplaning is a relatively safe and non-invasive procedure that falls under the paradigm of modern cosmetic skin surgeries. By using scalpel blades, you can guarantee that you will be able to rid the dead skin cells to unearth fresh skin that will provide you with smooth, fresh and healthier skin.
Dermaplaning involves gently scraping the outer layer of the skin, which consists of dull, dead skin cells, with a sharp No. 10 or No. 14 surgical scalpel blade (a larger, fatter surgical blade) held at a 45-degree angle.
By performing the procedure using a scalpel blade, one can mildly exfoliate the skin. The stainless steel scalpel blades available in the FACE Med Store can be used effectively to remove dead skin cells, remove facial skin hair, and treat damaged skin on your face.
One of the most common uses of FACE Med Store scalpel blades is to reduce the appearance of blotching, acne scars, skin imperfections, and/or visible pores. By ordering our clinically safe and recommended scalpel blades, you can perform dermaplaning procedures to even treat wrinkles on aging skin.
With undeniable quality and high utility, the customer-recommended scalpel blades being sold in the FACE Med Store will help you can achieve the perfect skin health that you desire.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
Scalpel Blades (#10) and Handle
34 in stock