22 Gauge 50 mm (2 inch) Microcannulas
Features of FACE Med Store’s Microcannulas
- Flexible microcannula tip. The blunt cannula tip measures 50mm, providing you with just enough range for cosmetic fillers for the face and some parts of the body. Its flexibility ensures that even less viscous fluids and gels can easily be administered without the risk of bending or denting the tip during treatment, which can cause discomfort and affect the consistency of your filler treatments.
- Luer lock compatible. Each microcannula unit is attached to a female plastic hub. This is compatible with any syringe that has a male Luer lock tip. To attach your microcannula, push the female hub into the male tip and then screw it inwards to secure. This locks in the tip and reduces the risk of detaching or bending when administering filler.
- Surgical-grade stainless steel. Our microcannulas are made with sterile, top-quality materials, including surgical stainless steel. Each tip is resistant to corrosion and durable enough to use throughout the treatment.
Benefits of Our Microcannulas
- Improved performance. Because of its larger gauge and 2-inch blunt tip, our microcannula is better for less viscous injectables like autologous fat, hyaluronic acids, and other gel-like substances. The size of the gauge can make it easier to administer a consistent flow of filler without the risk of cannula tip breaking or bending during treatment.
- Better patient experience. Give your patients a positive experience that they can’t get anywhere else. Rather than administering many injections to one large treatment area, you can make one puncture hole good enough to reach the entire treatment area. This minimizes the damaged skin tissue, blood vessels, and nerves, as well as side effects like pain, discomfort, bleeding, bruising, inflammation, and more.
- Great value for your practice’s operating costs. Our microcannulas cost 40% less compared to other microcannula products of the same quality. With FACE Med Store, you don’t have to sacrifice your performance and quality while finding ways to lower your operational costs. Check out our store to find other deals for aesthetic medicine supplies.
Use a sharp needle or syringe that’s slightly bigger than your microcannula’s gauge to puncture a hole in the sterilized treatment area. Insert the needle just past the dermis layer and move it in a gentle side-to-side motion to expand the puncture hole. Avoid performing deep injections or moving the needle in and out as these can promote bruising.
Remove the cannula tip from its packaging and attach it to a compatible syringe filled with your dermal filler or any injectable substance for cosmetic treatments. For this gauge, you can use less viscous liquids and gels. Remove the cap and, using the puncture hole, insert the microcannula under the skin and use its length and flexibility to reach areas around the hole. Unlike injections that can break a blood vessel, the blunt tip of a cannula glides past it.
Once your treatment is finished, recap the microcannula and dispose of it and the used needle in a specific disposal container along with other sharp disposable medical devices. Dispose of these according to your local guidelines.
Contact FACE Med Store for inquiries and customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
22 Gauge 50 mm (2 inch) Microcannulas
$69.00 – $119.00