Fundamentals of Skin Science
Fundamentals of Skin Science Videos
Everything you need to know about Skin Science
Fundamentals of Skin Science - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Pre Course Knowledge Evaluation
- Chapter 2: Learning Objectives
- Chapter 3: Skin Anatomy
- Chapter 4: Facial Anatomy
- Chapter 5: Skin Ageing
- Chapter 6: Skin Pigmentation
- Chapter 7: Common Pigmented Skin Conditions
- Chapter 8: Skin Classification
- Chapter 9: Acne
- Chapter 10: How To Analyse Skin?
- Chapter 11: Determining Fundamental Skin Type
- Chapter 12: Self Assessment
- Chapter 13: Conducting A Skin Consultation
- Chapter 14: Conduction A Skin Examination
- Chapter 15: Self Assessment
- Chapter 16: Skin Care
- Chapter 17: Best Practices For Clinic Treatment
Features of Our Fundamentals of Skin Science: Learn Everything You Need To Be A Skincare Specialist
- Learn all about the skin and facial anatomy. Students will get a comprehensive overview of the basics of skincare and how it relates to the facial anatomy of their patients, helping them get a foundation on how all of these factors play into providing the proper treatment.
- Identify skin disorders and their proper treatment. Providers will be taught how to diagnose, analyze, and recommend the corresponding skin treatment to the specific cosmetic concern of the patient. This includes medical and aesthetic solutions like, like chemical peels, laser hair removal, or microdermabrasion.
- Familiarize yourself with common skin care treatments and products. You’ll learn about the specific skin care treatments used for a variety of skin types and skin tones, alongside the proper skin care products needed for better outcomes.
Why Go Through Our Fundamentals of Skin Science
Improves your treatments.
While basic medical skincare can already help take care of your client’s skin, a deeper understanding of their skin condition and the possible ways of treatment allow your practice to provide a higher standard of care. This benefits both short-term and long-term treatments equally.
Avoids adverse effects from treatment.
Learning about the formulation of skin care products (and their proper use) can help you avoid severe side effects with their use, and advise patients if any ever occur.
Lets you access reference materials easily.
For providers who want to get into advanced skin science, this foundational course will be excellent learning material to ensure that you’ve grasped the basics. Learners will be able to access information in this training even after course completion.
Disclaimer About Our Fundamentals of Skin Science
Despite being an introductory course, this training is meant for use by medical professionals and other trained and licensed individuals who have the prerequisite training. It is not meant for the use of the general public or patients.
This course only offers a summary outlook on the different types of skin treatments and skin care products, and should not be taken as a substitute for the training in these procedures and their uses.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
Fundamentals of Skin Science