Acne Scars Videos
How to Treat Acne Scars
Acne Scars - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Principles Of Scar Treatments
- Chapter 3: Types Of Acne Scars
- Chapter 4: Treatment Options For Acne Scars
- Chapter 5: Self Assessment Quiz 1
- Chapter 6: Scar Levelling Techniques: Subcision
- Chapter 7: Self Assessment Quiz 2
- Chapter 8: Scar Levelling Techniques: Punch Excision And Punch Elevation
- Chapter 9: Scar Levelling Techniques: TCA Cross
- Chapter 10: Self Assessment Quiz 3
- Chapter 11: Scar Levelling Techniques: Dermal Filler Injection
- Chapter 12: Scar Resurfacing Techniques: Resurfacing Lasers
- Chapter 13: Self Assessment Quiz 4
- Chapter 14: Scar Resurfacing Techniques: Microneedling
- Chapter 15: Scar Resurfacing Techniques: Microneedling Radiofrequency
- Chapter 16: Combination Therapies: Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Chapter 17: Acne Scar Consultation
- Chapter 18: Final Online Assessment
Features of Our Acne Courses for Estheticians: World-Class Skincare Acne Treatment
- Learn about different acne treatment methods. Students will learn about the different ways, advancements, and innovations in acne treatment methods like chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or laser therapies. Learning about these different procedures and how to administer them gives your practice more options with acne treatment.
- Diagnose the source of a patient’s acne. There are many different triggers for acne, and a provider should learn to identify these triggers to get the best possible treatment for their patients. Our course will help you to assess a patient’s acne condition accurately, improving the results of your treatments.
- Get advice on skincare post-procedure. Managing acne can be a lifelong commitment for some patients. Learners will get the knowledge and skills needed to help their patients manage acne after their procedure is done, which can help you provide a personalized level of care for your own clients.
Why Go Through Our Acne Courses for Estheticians
Better treatment results.
By getting the knowledge needed on the proper skin analysis, treatment options, and treatment techniques for acne, you drastically improve the results you’ll get from your acne treatments. This increases the level of care that your practice can provide.
Reduced risk of adverse events/complications.
Some options for acne treatment can be extremely strong and affect the body in numerous ways. Learning how to administer these treatments properly (as well as complications to watch out for) can help you avoid harming your clients’ skin.
Accessible library of resources.
Learners will be able to access the contents of this training course even after course completion, giving them an easy resource to consult about the essentials needed for acne treatment.
Disclaimer About Our Acne Courses for Estheticians
This course is meant for use by a licensed esthetician, dermatologist, cosmetic provider, and other similarly-trained professionals. It is not meant for patients who want to learn how to treat acne by themselves.
This course only covers the specifics of acne treatments. For more information and knowledge about general skincare, interested students can consult the other courses available on our website.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.