Mesotherapy - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What Is Mesotherapy?
- Chapter 2: How Does Mesotherapy Work?
- Chapter 3: What Is Mesotherapy Used For?
- Chapter 4: Mesotherapy For Skin Rejuvenation
- Chapter 5: Mesotherapy For Fat Loss
- Chapter 6: Mesotherapy For Alopecia
- Chapter 7: Mesotherapy Injection Techniques
- Chapter 8: Mesogun
- Chapter 9: Mesotherapy Multi-Injectors
- Chapter 10: Mesotherapy Multi-Needle Injector Gun
- Chapter 11: Mesotherapy Skin Needling Devices
- Chapter 12: Side-Effects
- Chapter 13: Mesotherapy Patient FAQ
- Chapter 14: Mesotherapy Consent Form
- Chapter 15: Mesotherapy Injector Gun Consent Form
- Chapter 16: Mesotherapy After-Care
- Chapter 17: Final Assessment Quiz
Features of Our Mesotherapy Training: Administer Versatile Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
- Foundations of successful mesotherapy treatments. Since mesotherapy can achieve a wide variety of effects, this mesotherapy training course will teach you the best ways to administer mesotherapy injections for your patient.
- Basic techniques on mesotherapy injection. Practitioners will learn the ideal injection sites for mesotherapy treatment, including the proper injection techniques to follow during the procedure. Mastery of these techniques is crucial to making sure your patient doesn’t experience a lot of pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- Proper diagnosis of patients. Mesotherapy is only as effective as your understanding of what your patient wants from the treatment – so this training course will also teach you how to diagnose your patients properly so you can mix the right mesotherapy course for their needs.
Why Go Through Our Mesotherapy Training
Improve the results of your treatments.
Mesotherapy training is crucial for applying the treatment with finesse, given that there are plenty of ways you can customize the procedure for your patient. By learning the foundations of mesotherapy treatments, you’re able to get better outcomes from your procedure.
Avoid adverse complications.
Mesotherapy isn’t invasive, but it can have some side effects for some patients. This mesotherapy course will give you the training needed to avoid the worst of the side effects, while also managing the ones that occur with your patient.
Access reference materials.
Students will be able to access the information in this training course even after course completion, ensuring that they have the right information to proceed with their mesotherapy treatments in the future.
Disclaimer About Our Mesotherapy Training
This course is meant for use by medical professionals, estheticians, and other trained individuals. It is not meant for patients who want to administer mesotherapy treatment to themselves.
This mesotherapy training course does not cover other fat reduction injection treatments like lipodissolve. Please check the corresponding training course for that specific training.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.