Vascular and Rejuvenation Lasers
Vascular and Rejuvenation Lasers Videos
Introduction to Lasers
Vascular and Rejuvenation Lasers - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Pre Course Knowledge Evaluation
- Chapter 2: Learning
- Chapter 3: Introduction To Lasers
- Chapter 4: Introduction To Vascular Lasers
- Chapter 5: Types Of Vascular Lasers
- Chapter 6: Indications For Vascular Lasers
- Chapter 7: Self Assessment Quiz 1
- Chapter 8: Patient
- Chapter 9: Contraindications
- Chapter 10: Treatment Preparation
- Chapter 11: Treatment Parameters
- Chapter 12: Self Assessment Quiz 2
- Chapter 13: Laser Tech
- Chapter 14: Post Care
- Chapter 15: Side Effects
- Chapter 16: Rejuvenation Lasers
- Chapter 17: Online Assessment Quiz
Features Of Our Vascular and Rejuvenation Lasers Training: Using Aesthetic Laser Treatment For Effective Skin Rejuvenation
- Indications for vascular laser treatments. Practitioners will learn the best types of vascular disorders that respond to laser treatments, including birthmarks and telangiectasias in various areas of the body. This allows you to treat a wider variety of skin conditions.
- Non-ablative laser treatments for facial rejuvenation. Students will learn how aesthetic lasers can help with specific concerns in the facial area. These include cosmetic procedures like laser resurfacing to remove fine lines and wrinkles, or skin tightening treatments that can improve skin tone and skin texture.
- Understanding how a laser machine works. You’ll also learn the correct technique and maintenance needed to keep your aesthetic lasers in proper working order, as well as the components of the different types of lasers you may encounter during your treatments.
Why Go Through Our Vascular and Rejuvenation Lasers Training
Improves your treatment.
Given the different uses of laser treatment for body contouring, skin tightening, and medical conditions, an aesthetician with a thorough understanding of the different possible applications of laser treatment can provide better outcomes for their patients. With practice, you can even manage the common concerns of laser treatments like skin type and skin tone.
Reduces adverse effects.
Laser treatments are generally suitable for everyone – however, patients with pre-existing conditions or sensitive skin may require more delicate care. Providers will be able to adjust their treatments accordingly with enough training to provide the same standard of care without compromising on the quality of the results.
Lets you access reference materials.
Vascular and rejuvenation laser treatments are some of the more promising areas of laser therapy. Providers looking to continue their education in laser treatments can use the material in this course to improve their studies, even after course completion.
Disclaimer About Our Vascular and Rejuvenation Lasers Training
This course is meant for use by medical and aesthetic professionals. It is not suitable for patients who want to perform laser treatments on themselves.
This course only covers the use of laser treatments for vascular and rejuvenation applications. For other types of laser treatments, please consult other courses.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
Vascular and Rejuvenation Lasers