Plasma Pen Explained
Plasma - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Introduction To Plasma
- Chapter 3: Plasma Device: Function
- Chapter 4: Selection Criteria
- Chapter 5: Contraindications
- Chapter 6: Common Side-Effects
- Chapter 7: Complications
- Chapter 8: Documentation
- Chapter 9: Procedure
- Chapter 10: Summary And References
- Chapter 11: Final Online Assessment
Features of Our Plasma Pen Training: Effective Plasma Pen Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation
- Operate the plasma pen effectively. Practitioners will learn how to operate their plasma pen for optimal results, from setting up the plasma pen machine to picking the best settings for the corresponding treatment. You’ll also learn the right protocols to follow before, during, and after your plasma pen procedure.
- Apply the right technique to the treatment area. Plasma pens should be handled with care to avoid injuring your patients – which is why this training course also comes with the techniques you need to learn to apply your plasma pen to the treatment area. This improves the result that you’ll get without any additional hassle to your patient.
- Learn different applications of plasma pen treatments. While mostly used for skin rejuvenation, plasma pen treatment can also have amazing results when used with conditions like uneven skin pigmentation. This course gives you a primer on how to use your plasma pen to achieve this outcome safely and effectively.
Why Go Through Our Plasma Pen Training
Improve the results of your treatment.
Plasma pen treatments are extremely versatile and can be applied to a wide range of cosmetic concerns. With a firm understanding of the foundations of your treatment, you’ll be able to get better results for your patients.
Avoid complications and side effects.
Patients are never completely safe from side effects during plasma pen treatment – but with the proper safety training and protocols, students will be able to prevent the worst side effects from happening. This knowledge can also help you manage even common side effects.
Access reference materials.
Students will be able to access the course material even after they complete this course, ensuring that they always have access to all the information they need to conduct successful plasma pen treatments.
Disclaimer About Our Plasma Pen Training
This course is meant for use by medical professionals and other cosmetic practitioners. It is not meant for patients who want to learn how to administer plasma pen treatments themselves.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.