Laser Hair Reduction
Laser Hair Reduction Videos
Laser Hair Reduction - How does it work?
Laser Hair Reduction - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Pre Course Knowledge Evaluation
- Chapter 2: Learning Objectives
- Chapter 3: Introduction To Lasers
- Chapter 4: Introduction To Laser Hair Reduction
- Chapter 5: Hair Reduction Lasers
- Chapter 6: Self-Assessment Quiz 1
- Chapter 7: Patient Consultation
- Chapter 8: Contraindications
- Chapter 9: Treatment Preparation
- Chapter 10: Treatment Parameters
- Chapter 11: Self-Assessment Quiz 2
- Chapter 12: Laser Technique
- Chapter 13: Post-Care
- Chapter 14: Side-Effects
Features of Our Laser Hair Removal Course: Cosmetic Lasers for Hair Removal
- Learn the different types of lasers used in hair removal. Practitioners will learn which specific laser services they can integrate into their treatments, covering a wide variety of different treatment areas on the body.
- Match patient skin tones with the right type of laser. While a non-invasive treatment, using the right type of laser for the patient’s skin tone is crucial to getting the best results. Students will learn how to identify the different types of skin tones of their patients and match them with the corresponding laser treatment.
- Understand your laser machine. You’ll also learn the different components of your laser machine and the ideal operating environment and protocols that you should follow during your treatments.
Why Go Through Our Laser Hair Removal Course
Improves the results of your treatments.
By learning the different types of laser hair removal procedures available, you can start integrating them into your treatments.
Avoids serious side effects.
Laser hair removal generally has little downtime, but this is only possible if the provider has adequate knowledge of laser safety protocols. This laser training will help you identify and avoid dangerous situations where your patient may experience complications during and after treatment.
Lets you access reference materials easily.
Students will still be able to access the information in this course even after course completion, ensuring they have the foundations needed to administer specific types of laser treatments in the future.
Disclaimer About Our Laser Hair Removal Course
This course is only meant for use by medical professionals and trained/licensed cosmetic providers. It is not meant to be used by patients who want to learn how to administer laser treatments to themselves.
This course serves as an introduction to the fundamentals of using laser services for hair removal. For information on a specific type of laser system or laser technology (such as IPL treatments) please check our other courses.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
Laser Hair Reduction