FACE Med Store Nitrile Exam Gloves: What They’re For
Nitrile gloves are used for a wide range of purposes like in industrial and domestic settings. They’re also commonly utilized in hospitals, clinics, and other medical environments.
These gloves are made of synthetic rubber known as acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber. It’s extremely durable against punctures, corrosions, and other materials but it still manages to maintain high tactile sensitivity.
With nitrile exam gloves, doctors and other medical practitioners can still pick up small items like needles more accurately than other types of gloves.
How Disposable Nitrile Gloves Compare to Other Gloves
The nitrile exam glove became popular around the 1990s as an alternative to the latex glove because the material eliminates the risk of latex allergy. They’re slightly less flexible and elastic than the latter, but they make up for it with better durability and chemical resistance.
Because of their excellent resistance to corrosions, solvents, chemicals, and punctures, nitrile gloves are also a better choice than vinyl gloves for medical settings. While they’re inexpensive compared to nitrile gloves, vinyl gloves only offer limited hand protection as the protective barrier is easily compromised with just a few stretches.
FACE Med’s nitrile gloves are the best option if you’re looking for a good protective glove kind to use in your clinic. Our gloves offer extraordinary strength and durability, excellent tactile sensitivity, as well as a beaded cuff style and smooth external finish.
Benefits of the Product for Different Treatments
- Made of materials that make the gloves resistant to chemicals, oils, and common fluids found in medical environments
- Feels and fits like disposable latex gloves to increase the user’s flexibility and touch sensitivity during use
- Excellent puncture resistance that’s useful for handling scalpel, needle, or other sharp objects
- Wearable for long periods, thanks to the lightweight and breathable material
- Doesn’t contain latex or protein that can cause allergic reaction or skin irritation to medical practitioners or their patients
- Best used for high-risk situations and handling infectious materials like in hospitals, clinics, and laboratories
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
$13.00 – $82.00