FACE Med Store Lip Plumper: How It Works
Lip plumpers are topically applied on the lips to restore their natural plumpness without the need for plastic surgery. They instantly increase the overall lip volume and last for up to several hours. Lip plumpers are perfect for patients who are looking for quick but temporary plumper lips to go along with their makeup. These products usually come in two kinds – lip plumper gloss or plumping lip balm.
For patients looking into permanent and fuller looking lip augmentation treatments because of their thin lips, it’s better to consult a doctor about surgical lip implant or minimally invasive lip filler and lip injection treatments.
How Topical Lip Plumpers Work
Lip plumpers contain mildly irritating ingredients like cinnamon oil or peppermint oil that cause “vasodilation” in the lips. This causes the blood flow to increase in the lip tissues, causing them to temporarily restore some of the lost volume. When using these products, remember that mild tingling or stinging sensations around the mouth are normal.
Other important ingredients of lip plumpers are humectants like peptides and hyaluronic acid. These naturally-occurring substances are found in the body, which makes them safe to use on dry lips. Hyaluronic acid lip plumpers work by attracting moisture and water molecules to the surface of the skin, keeping the fuller lip hydrated for longer.
Benefits of the Product for Lip Treatment
- No pain is involved because it doesn’t require injections or incisions
- More affordable than most lip enhancement treatments
- Gives patients sexy, plump lips even before applying lipstick
- Moisturizes and smooths the lips, thanks to ingredients like hyaluronic acid
- Natural-looking results for patients who are looking for subtle lip plumping results
Benefits of the HA
Hyaluronic acid is commonly found in many cosmetic products. It helps hydrate the skin for longer, which makes it a good ingredient for a lip plumping gloss or balm. Here’s how HA improves the lip plumping results:
- Restores the plumpness of the lips naturally
- Hydrates the lips and improves their overall condition (lip color, texture, and volume)
- Helps smooth the fine lines around the mouth for better lip enhancement result
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
424 in stock