IV Infusion Videos
IV Infusion Therapy
IV Infusion - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction To IV Infusions For Aesthetics And Wellbeing
- Chapter 2: IV Infusion Cocktails
- Chapter 3: Side-Effects And Complications Of Intravenous Therapy
- Chapter 4: Patient Consultation
- Chapter 5: IV Infusion Procedure
- Chapter 6: Final Assessment Quiz
Features of Our IV Therapy Training: A World-Class Training Program for Intravenous Therapy
- Learn proper protocols for IV therapy. Students will learn the proper dosing protocol, the right techniques, needle placement, and other crucial skills needed to administer IV therapy properly to their patients.
- Perform patient pre-treatment screening. A student will also learn the right way to screen and manage expectations before starting any patient on intravenous therapy. Proper screening and consultations with your patient allow you to get better results with their IV therapy course.
- Prevent and manage potential complications. While IV treatment isn’t an invasive process, there can be potential complications that may result from cases like improper IV placement. This module will teach practitioners how to identify adverse cases, and the best ways to manage them if they occur.
Why Go Through Our IV Therapy Training
Improves your treatments.
IV therapy certification can help improve your treatments by providing you more skills and experience with using IV infusions, especially for both cosmetic and medical purposes. This allows you to provide a higher standard of service.
Avoids adverse side effects.
With a dedicated section on preventing potential complications during IV infusion, practitioners learn the necessary skill set to help manage and avoid adverse side effects.
Lets you access reference materials.
The information on this course will still be available to you after successful completion, allowing easy access to the materials needed in case you need to brush up on your basics or review for continuing education. This is essential for helping you keep your standards of treatment high.
Disclaimer About Our IV Therapy Training
This course is only meant for use by medical professionals and other trained and licensed staff. It is not meant for patients who want to learn how to administer IV therapies to themselves.
This course is not a substitute for the foundational knowledge required to perform other needlepoint treatments. Please check other courses for those certifications.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.