Lipodissolve - Fat Reduction Injections
Lipodissolve - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Lipodissolve Treatment
- Chapter 3: Treatment By Area
- Chapter 4: Relevant Neurovascular Structures
- Chapter 5: Preparing Lipodissolve
- Chapter 6: Injection Depth
- Chapter 7: Procedure
- Chapter 8: Frequently Asked Questions
- Chapter 9: Lipodissolve Consent
- Chapter 10: Aftercare Information
- Chapter 11: Self-Assessment Quiz: Lipodissolve Procedure
Features of Our Lipodissolve Training: Safe and Effective Body Contouring
- Learn the proper protocol for lipodissolve treatment. Students will learn the proper ways to prepare their patients for lipodissolve injections, comparing and contrasting the treatment protocols to other types of fat dissolving injections and fat loss treatments.
- Target the common areas that turn into fat deposits. Practitioners can familiarize themselves with the common areas that are involved in the lipodissolve procedure, helping them refine their injections to remove as much unwanted fat as possible without inconveniencing the patient.
- Know needle etiquette and injection technique. You’ll also learn the best place to find localized fat deposits and other areas of excess fat, with the right technique to use to avoid discomfort or pain for your patient during treatment.
Why Go Through Our Lipodissolve Training
Improve the results of your fat loss treatments.
By understanding the development and locations of fat tissue, you’re able to apply the lipodissolve injections with more finesse during your treatments. By targeting subcutaneous fat, you’re able to bring your patient closer to their desired result.
Avoid serious side effects.
Needle injections are not completely painless – especially for patients with sensitive skin. This training course will teach providers the proper pain management protocols and the other ways of managing any side effects a patient may experience during lipodissolve treatment.
Access reference materials.
You’ll be able to access the contents of this training even after course completion, giving you all the information you need about these types of medicated injections. It can also work as an excellent reviewer if you want to pursue continuing education in cosmetic medicine.
Disclaimer About Our Lipodissolve Training
This course is meant for the use of aesthetic practitioners, medical professionals, and other trained individuals for cosmetic practices. It is not meant for patients who want to learn how to administer lipodissolve injections to themselves.
This course only covers lipodissolve treatments. For more information about other fat reduction injections like mesotherapy, please consult our other courses.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.