AFI – 1.3 Advanced Dermal Filler
AFI – 1.3 Advanced Dermal Filler Videos
Filler Training Course
Dermal Filler Danger Zones
AFI – 1.3 Advanced Dermal Filler - Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Pre Course Knowledge Evaluation
- Chapter 2: Nasolabial Folds
- Chapter 3: Tear Trough
- Chapter 4: Periorbital
- Chapter 5: Post Course Knowledge Evaluation
Features Of Our Advanced Dermal Filler Training Course: Get The Best Outcomes Possible
- Study of facial anatomy. Providers need to have a thorough understanding of the differences in patient anatomy to apply dermal filler correctly. Even minute differences in facial structure can have a huge impact on a patient’s final outcome – and studying these differences can lead to better results.
- Needle vs. cannula use. Blunt-tip cannulas have increasingly become the tool of choice for many cosmetic providers. Learn which types of dermal filler injection respond best to each tool, both for long and short-term treatment.
- Advanced injection techniques and areas. Places like the cheeks and nasolabial folds often need special attention during dermal filler treatment, especially for deeper lines and wrinkles. Practitioners will be able to see demonstrations of the correct techniques on how to apply dermal fillers to these tricky areas.
Why Go Through Our Advanced Dermal Fillers Training Course
- Improves your treatment results. The use of advanced techniques during dermal filler injections can help give your clients better results, especially for long-term treatments that may require multiple injections. This can also improve the efficacy of your cosmetic injections overall.
- Avoids adverse complications. Learning the proper injection technique can drastically minimize the risks of side effects during dermal filler treatment, especially for areas that require multiple filler injections. This also makes the procedure more comfortable for your patient.
- Accessible reference material. Upon course completion, students will be able to go back to the learning material as a reference for their future treatments. Having access to these materials can ensure that your cosmetic practice maintains a consistent standard of treatment for all your dermal filler injections.
Disclaimer About Our Advanced Dermal Fillers Training Course
This course is only for the use of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other qualified cosmetic and medical professionals. It’s not meant for patients who wish to learn how to apply dermal filler to themselves.
This course is also not a substitute for training with other injectables like Botox injections. Providers must choose the specific training course to properly administer Botox treatment.
Contact FACE Med Store for more inquiries about our new products or to get in touch with customer support.
Disclaimer of warranty
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance or misfeasance related to purchasers use of the product.
AFI – 1.3 Advanced Dermal Filler